If you have encountered a plumbing emergency, you should contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing immediately.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing discusses common plumbing emergencies every day. Here are 10 of the most common ones.
- Clogged Sinks – There’s a problem when you’re washing your kitchen dishes and the sink fails to drain.
- Clogged Toilets -Your toilet is clogged if it makes strange noises, leaks or refuses to flush.
- Clogged Bathtubs and Shower Drains – Whether the water begins to rise on your ankles, or a mysterious gurgling sound comes from the drain, bathtubs and shower drains get clogged.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets -Due to high water bill expenses the constant drip can empty your pockets dry.
- Leaky Water Heater – Leakage on your water heater can cause damage to property.
- Leaky Washing Machine Hoses – washing machines are sturdy, durable appliances, but the water hoses are often the weakest link.
- Broken Water Lines -Broken watercourses cause soggy yard areas and poor water quality.
- Burst Pipes The freeze-thaw cycle can trigger a burst of exposed pipes.
- No Hot Water – no hot water in your bathroom could be a result of water heater malfunction or plumbing leak.
- Sewer System Backup – Multiple clogged drains and bad sewage odors are among the signs of a sewer system backup.
To know more about the different common plumbing emergencies, check out this infographic from Mr. Rooter Plumbing.