Renovating your old kitchen most of the time is enough to change the entire look of the house. If you’re looking around for options to do so, you must choose a kitchen transformation company with intricate care. One such company is Renovilla. The reasons that we say so are listed below.
- This company has a team of designers, wood craftsmen, as well as cabinet installers. In other words, a good kitchen renovation company takes care of all the renovation needs at one place.
- This company provides a number of wood-like materials to make kitchen cabinets. The cost depends upon the type of materials. Thus, you’ll always be able to find a cabinet within your budget.
- Renovilla provides cabinets of different styles to renovate all kinds of kitchens – classic, modern, contemporary, country, and urban.
- This company offers a quotation upon demand.
- It offers the option of 3-D rendering as well.
Nonetheless, you can always have a look at their project gallery to get an idea about how your kitchen would look after renovation.
Moving on, 3 best materials, other than real solid wood, used at this company to design kitchen cabinets of different types are listed below.
PS: You get the option to pick any material – all exhibit a wooden finish – according to your budget.
- Melamine Kitchen Cabinets
True to their strength, melamine cabinets have the finish and texture of real wood so closely because they are made of actual wooden chips and fibers. They are long-lasting because they make use of synthetic resin for bonding. That said, the reasons that you should opt for melamine cabinets include the following.
- They are easy to clean.
- They are durable.
- They are economical since their maintenance cost is very low.
- They do not lose texture or lustre upon time.
- They can be made in any number of colors and textures you like.
- Thermoplastic Kitchen Cabinets
These cabinets at Renovilla are made up of MDF body and a thermoplastic sheet for moisture resistance. Some other features you should know about include the following.
- The choice of colors and textures is overwhelming.
- They are resistant to wear and tear and it’s easy to clean dust from them.
- Polyester Kitchen Cabinets
Replicating the strength and sheen of a 5-piece wooden door, the polyester cabinets are made in a special way. First, the center of the frame is made of melamine. It’s made further strong by attaching polyester edges around the center. The polyester edges are broad and can be done in the same color as that of the melamine. Some of the most interesting features of these cabinets are listed below.
- They are impact resistant.
- They are scratch-proof to a great extent.
- They are easy to maintain and easier to clean.