This chapter helps you to understand the basics aims and objectives of a good plumber. Alphatradesmenacademy.com is an online platform that provides the aspiring artisans with the required knowledge to become a good plumber in this industry. The plumbing is a process which consists of a well-organized system to control the pipe fittings and fixtures. A good plumbing system involves the drinking water supply for a building and the removal of water waste that connects to the sewer mains. A good plumber must be operating within the standardized procedures and codes, determined by the required authorities. that specify the requirements of the design, composition, and management, train their subordinates with proper practice and training. Efforts should be made to promote quality plumbing among the public and dangers of improperly installed plumbing system.
Goals of a plumber:
- The local drinking water supply to a building must be adequate, in terms of quality, safety, continuity and reliability.
- Water supplied for human essential must be perfect at all times.
- Every building must have an internal drinking water piped system.
- Water should be conserved by minimizing the leakage and wastages.
- Water used in the building must be supplied from proper accessible and hygienic fixtures.
- Buildings should be safeguarded from the effects of the malfunctioning of the plumbing system.
- Adequate light and ventilation should be provided for toilet and washing fixtures.
- Water systems should be carefully designed to avoid health hazards and adverse effects respectively.
- Liquid wastes should be disposed promptly and significantly without disturbing the ecosystem.
- Draining system should be of adequate size and easily cleaned.
- Drainage system should be sealed up with the liquid seal traps,
- Plumbing materials and workmanship should accept the quality standards.
- Plumbing installations should be tested and disinfected before putting it into service.
- Plumbing system should be maintained properly.
- Adequate training should be given to the training professionals and the public should be given awareness of the dangers of the poor plumbing.
Risk avoidance and minimization depends on the effectiveness of the maintenance of the plumbing system. A good plumber will be aware of each and every activity in regard with plumbing and must work with blueprint modules evaluated to them as per the building layout. Pipes, fixtures and other elements used in the plumbing system should meet the standards and codes and should be sufficiently durable.
The three aims of a good plumber are to supply good drinking water supply in adequate quantities, to remove liquid wastes effectively and to minimize risk of failure through vigilance and quality assurance. Each of these aims include a number of sub ordinary objectives as well. Becoming a plumber is not easy job as we imagine, there are numerous pathways and options for becoming a good plumber. A person’s career in the plumbing trade doesn’t needs to be stagnant, but instead needs to have a steady progression into something as it is their own profession.